NEW CHAIR OF THE IAGR STATISTICS ADVISORY COMMITTEE – European Gaming Industry News
The International Associations of Gaming Regulators is pleased to announce the appointment of Kasper Vestergaard Frandsen as Chair of the IAGR Statistics Advisory Committee.
Kasper Vestergaard Frandsen is a founding member of the IAGR Statistics Committee and takes on the role of Chairman in addition to his role as Special Advisor/Market Analyst to the Danish Gaming Authority. With a background in economics, leadership and management, Kasper has been instrumental in carrying out many of the surveys undertaken by the committee, organizing meetings in Denmark and driving the committee’s annual work plans. Kasper also sits on the GREF InfoStat working group.
Kasper told IAGR: “First of all, a big thank you to my predecessor James Green for his contribution to the subcommittee. I am honored to be named the new president and I have big shoes to fill.
“The last two surveys we have conducted in the committee have really focused on a relevant topic to bring the most value to IAGR members. At this time, we are planning a report on the use and collection of data by regulators.
The IAGR Statistics Advisory Committee has the overarching goal of positively informing the gaming regulatory industry of the most pressing issues affecting our community.
The IAGR also welcomes new members to the IAGR Statistics Advisory Board, reflecting the truly global nature of the expertise we bring:
- Andrew O’Brien (Australian Communications and Media Authority)
- Toru Kajiwara (Japan Casino Regulatory Commission)
- Kinga Warda (Malta Gaming Authority)
These new members join the following committee members:
- Thomas Thorø Furdal (Danish Gaming Authority)
- Carla Bastos (Economic Regulator of Mpumalanga)
- Scott Helwig (Massachusetts Gaming Commission, USA)
- Katrina Jagroop-Gomes (Massachusetts Gaming Commission, USA)
- John Sealy (Department of Attorney General and Justice, Northern Territory Government)
As the leading voice within the global gaming regulation industry, the IAGR is made up of representatives from gaming regulators around the world. The mission of the IAGR is to advance the effectiveness and efficiency of gaming regulation.