Market, financial, legal and regulatory information on land and online gambling in over 280 regions and jurisdictions
DUBLIN, May 17, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Global Gaming Almanac 2020-2021 Edition” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com from offer.
From summary of gaming activities in each jurisdiction to details of participating properties and owners, Global Gaming Almanac offers a comprehensive and well-organized overview of the gaming market in all countries outside of the United States and Canada.
The Almanac describes each segment of the gaming industry, including casino and card room games, race betting, sports betting, commercial bingo, lotteries, charity gaming, and online gaming. line. Annual financial statistics are presented in graphical and tabular form, along with the historical and current regulatory environment in each jurisdiction, an overview of pending legislation and key trends. The counts and distribution of gaming properties, devices and tables are given along with profiles of properties, owners and regulators.
The Almanac will help you collect data on the international market to support your business plan, analyze local and foreign competitors, and track global trends.
Full game overview around the world
- Covers all global gaming jurisdictions with market summaries, financial data, statistics and profiles of properties, owners and regulators.
- Provides business, financial, legal and regulatory information on land and online gambling in more than 280 regions and jurisdictions around the world.
- Will help you collect global market data to support your business plan, analyze local and overseas competitors, and monitor global trends.
- Coverage of nearly 300 international gaming jurisdictions
- Game ownership matters
- Counting and distribution of devices and tables
- 7,000 international real estate profiles
- Over 900 owner profiles
- 700 regulatory agencies
- 2015-2018 Gaming Revenue Data by Gaming Type by Country (available for some jurisdictions)
- Year-over-year gaming revenue growth in 2015-2018 (available for select jurisdictions)
- Annual taxes levied on gambling activities (available for some jurisdictions)
- Financial data provided in local currencies and US dollars
The Global Gaming Almanac online subscription also contains:
- Interactive global game analysis tool with location and statistical data for all game properties outside of the United States and Canada. Use the analysis tool for market analysis of custom game properties by geography and type of game installation.
- Interactive maps of global game properties showing the locations of every game property outside of the United States and Canada.
- Over 2,100 annual reports covering international (non-US and Canadian) gaming companies that publish their financial results.
- Global directory of regulatory agencies and commissions with contact details for 700 regulatory agencies and commissions around the world (outside the United States and Canada) with website and email addresses, names and titles of agency or commission contacts.
- Online access to the current printed Almanac and the ten previous editions of the Almanac in searchable electronic format
Main topics covered:
2. Overview of the game in the world
3. Games in Africa
4. Games in Asia and the Middle East
5. Play in the Caribbean
6. Games in Central and South America
7. Games in Europe
8. Games in North America
9. Games in Oceania
10. Games on cruise ships
11. Game owners
12. Game properties sorted by size
- Gaming machines
- Table games
- Poker tables
- Bingo seats
- Playing positions
- Hotel rooms
13. Game properties grouped by property type
- In construction
- Dog tracks
- Casino cruises
- Cruise ships
14. Annex A: Assumptions and methodology
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rlilx1
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for market research reports and international market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and markets
Laura Wood, Main director
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
Fax in the United States: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and markets