GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS Xtreme Waterforce motherboard costs $ 1600
If you want one of the ultimate PC gaming setups right now, you owe it to yourself to have GIGABYTE’s new Z590 AORUS Xtreme Waterforce Custom Motherboard to be on your radar. Check it out:
SEE THE GALLERY – 5 IMAGES
GIGABYTE not only uses 1 but 2 different LED lights which will not only look great but provide you with useful information such as water or processor temperature display. It’s not just the reads, as the massive monoblock takes over a huge chunk of the board on both the Z590 chipset and blazing fast M.2 PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs.
It wouldn’t be a motherboard costing $ 1600 with a gigantic monoblock if it didn’t deliver great power, with GIGABYTE using 20 + 1 VRM stages with 100A power stages. You should be able to throw everything to the max when overclocking, with GIGABYTE even including built-in leak detection with its new Z590 AORUS Xtreme Waterforce motherboard. If a leak is detected, it will automatically shut down your entire PC.
See how beautiful this board is ?!
You’ll be looking for $ 1600 for the GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS Xtreme Waterforce motherboard, which is currently available on Newegg.
- Supports 11th and 10th Generation Intel Core Series processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- 20 + 1 phase digital VRM solution with intelligent 100A power stage and tantalum polymer capacitor array
- MEMORY XTREME with SMT DIMM and shielded memory routing
- Heat-reactive armor with all in one monoblock and NanoCarbon baseplate
- Integrated Intel Thunderbolt 4
- Intel Wi-Fi 6E 802.11ax 2T2R and BT 5 with 2X AORUS antenna
- USB ESSential DAC exclusively supplied
- AMP-UP 127 dB SNR audio with high-end ESS SABER 9018K2M DAC, LME 49720, OPA1622 and WIMA audio capacitors
- AQUANTIA 10GbE BASE-T LAN and Intel 2.5GbE LAN with cFosSpeed
- AORUS PRO Gen4 AIC adapter exclusively supplied
- Ultra-fast PCIe 4.0 / 3.0 x4 M.2 Triple NVMe with Thermal Guards II
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with multi-zone addressable LED light show design, support for addressable LED strips and RGB LED
- Smart Fan 6 includes multiple temperature sensors, hybrid fan headers with FAN STOP and noise detection
- Update the Q-Flash Plus BIOS without installing processor, memory and graphics card